Download An Application Pack
Epic Arts Cafe Manager
We are looking for a passionate Café Manager to oversee our Social Enterprise Cafe and Shop in Kampot, Cambodia.
The Epic Arts café was established in 2006 in Kampot Cambodia and serves tourists, expats and locals alike. It is an inclusive working environment providing jobs for deaf, disabled and non-disabled members of the community.
Profits raised by the Epic Arts Café’ and Epic Creations shop are reinvested into Epic Arts, an Inclusive Arts charity based in Kampot and registered in the UK. Epic Arts Café’ is a very successful model and one the charity relies on for income, we therefore want to develop further ideas, increase product lines and maximize income while maintaining the core vision of Epic Arts work.
- Oversee daily running of our Social Enterprise
- Co-ordination of Kitchen and service teams
- Maintain hygiene and customer service standards
- Stock control and ordering
- Oversee Cafe’ renovation and maintenance
- buying and sourcing ingredients or materials for product lines
- Working with Epic Arts management team on business development plans
We would like to hear from kind, adventurous, adaptable and patient people who have had previous experience this kind of role particularly those who have Cafe or hospitality experience. Cafe development or business planning would be desirable.
Contract Length: 1 year
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Deadline for applications: 7th April 2017
- Epic Arts do reimburse any costs incurred by Visa/Work permits.
- Epic Arts do not provide flights or transport costs to/from Cambodia.
- Epic Arts do not cover Medical Insurance costs.