Download the Job Description
Inclusive Art Teacher [Part-time]
We’re looking for a passionate part-time Art Teacher to be a part of our new intake on our Inclusive Arts Course
Your role within the Inclusive Arts Course will include writing weekly lesson plans to meet course outcomes, delivering workshops, assessing and evaluating students.
Position title: Inclusive Art Tutor (Part Time)
Reports to: Co-Directors
Roles and Responsibilities
Inclusive Arts Course
- Plan and deliver Music as part of the Inclusive Arts Course according to the IAC Handbook and Epic Arts philosophy
- Develop the skills of the students to be inclusive workshop leaders
- Support all other staff on the Inclusive Arts Course to deliver projects
- Lead Music classes two times a week in term times
- Be focused, professional and respectful at all times ensuring prompt attendance for all sessions
- Adhere to Epic Arts Policy at all times
- Up hold the Epic Arts Manifesto and Epic Arts Values
- Support any projects at Epic Arts as required
- Act as a representative of Epic Arts
- Any other duties as required by the Co-Directors part of part time contract
please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: 21st July 2017
- Epic Arts do reimburse any costs incurred by Visa/Work permits.
- Epic Arts do not provide flights or transport costs to/from Cambodia.
- Epic Arts do not cover Medical Insurance costs.