Want to help us continue our work in Cambodia?
Donate on Wednesday 21st September at 11am or 17pm (BST) and 30% will be added to your donation for free.
How Does it work?
GlobalGiving, our new online fundraising platform is providing $60,000 in matching funds which will be released in two $30,000 pots one at 11:00 am and one at 17:00 (GMT) on their time release bonus day.
GlobalGiving bonus day is a great time to donate and as you can imagine these bonus days are extremely popular with every organization fundraising through GlobalGiving. The last time we took part in a bonus day we received match funding on around 25% of donations made that day. The pot of funds was snapped up incredibly quickly as there was only one release time, this time there is two release times.
If you’re thinking of donating please donate as close to the fund release time as possible to be sure we receive as much match funding as possible.
As well as the initial $60,000 GlobalGiving are also awarding $2,000 in bonus prizes to the organisations who receive the most donations on Wednesday 21st. You can help to put us in the running to win monetary prizes by:
- Donating from $10 to $1000 on Wednesday
- Sharing our page and link with friends and family on social media
- Spreading the message about Epic Arts and why you support us
Terms and Conditions
Online donations of up to $1,000 per donor are eligible to be matched at 30%, while funds last.
- Time-Release Bonus Day on GlobalGiving.org begins at 06:00:01 EDT on September 21st, 2016
- Time-Release Bonus Day on GlobalGiving.org ends at 23:59:59 EDT on September 21st, 2016.
- Only online donations made by credit card, PayPal, or a GlobalGiving official gift card are eligible for matching. Donations made by check or text-to-give are not eligible.
- Donations made on globalgiving.co.uk or any GlobalGiving corporate sites including Benevity and JustGiving will not be eligible for matching in this campaign.
- A total of $60,000 USD in matching funds will be available.
- Matching funds will be released at two separate times and a 30% match will be applied to each donation from $10 USD up to $1,000 USD per donor per organization until funds run out or until 23:59:59 EDT, September 21st, 2016.
- $30,000 USD will be released at 06:00:01 EDT and end at 11:59:59 EDT or when funds run out.
- $30,000 USD will be released at 12:00:01 EDT and end at 23:59:59 EDT or when funds run out.
- The project that raises the most funds on Bonus Day through GlobalGiving.org will receive a $1,000 bonus prize.
- The project that has the most unique donors on Bonus Day through GlobalGiving.org will receive a $1,000 bonus prize.
- Only donations made by unique donors per organization up to $1,000 USD during the Bonus Day will be eligible to be matched. Unique donors are determined using criteria including but not limited to name, email address, creditcard number, mailing address, and IP address. GlobalGiving monitors these and other parameters in our system to ensure that only distinct donors are counted.
- We encourage you to get donations in immediately following the two release times of 06:00:01 EDT and 12:00:01 EDT as matching funds will likely run out before the end of the Bonus Day. Please refer to the Leaderboard to see available matching funds.
- GlobalGiving.org is a registered nonprofit in the United States. Donations made on GlobalGiving.org can only be claimed as tax deductible contributions on United States tax returns.