Download The Full Job Description
Download An Application Pack
Epic Arts Cafe Manager
We are looking for an exciting and passionate Café’ business manager with entrepreneurial skills and a social conscience who can work with the management Epic Arts to take The Epic Arts Café onto the next stage of development.
The Successful Candidate will……
1. Refine the current model of management employed at the Epic Arts café
- Implement Epic Arts Café handbook and Epic Arts policy at all times
- Delivering OR organising training and development of Café’/Shop staff including the development of the assistant supervisor in service, cleaning, ordering and finance procedures.
- Ensure Café Supervisor implements well organised stock control and cost effect ordering from suppliers required by Kitchen Supervisor and cooks in accordance with the Epic Café’ Handbook.
- Maintain the quality, health and hygiene standards of all food and drinks made in the café, ensuring toilets and kitchens are cleaned daily to a high standard using tools provided in the Epic Café Handbook. Lead a team to repaint/upgrade both premises at least once a year.
- Co-ordinate both service and kitchen teams to maintain efficiency and ensure fast service of both food and drinks. Problem-solve any difficulties that may affect speed of service.
- Daily monitoring of the café@epicarts.org.uk email and responding to group booking enquiries from Epic Arts Operations Manager
- Work with Café’ supervisor to teach social media techniques and promote Epic Arts Café’ on platforms such as Facebook and Tripadvisor.
2 . Work with the Epic Arts management team to develop a new business plan that diversifies our Social Enterprise offer and explores expansion possibilities enabling Epic Arts Café to have a wider reach.
- Work with Epic Art Senior Management team to develop a future strategy and business plan.
- Assess the current climate of local and national business in Cambodia and ensure Epic Arts Social Enterprise maintains it’s innovation.
- Present Epic Arts work and business plans to potential donors and/or Investors
- Lead on the implementation of the business plan which could include but not be limited to: New premises, additional businesses in other locations based on demand.
- Work with the Epic Art Enterprise team to develop clear systems for staff management, customer service, inventory and stock taking across all enterprise business.
- Keep the businesses constantly evolving by bringing new and exciting ideas to the enterprise team. All new ideas will need to be discussed by the Enterprise team and presented to Epic Arts Co-Directors for approval.
About Epic Arts Cafe
The Epic Arts café was established in 2006 in Kampot Cambodia and serves tourists, expats and locals alike. An inclusive working environment it provides jobs for deaf, disabled and non-disabled members of the community. Profits raised by the Epic Arts Café’ are reinvested into Epic Arts, an Inclusive Arts NGO, also based in Kampot. Epic Arts Café’ is a very successful model and one the NGO relies on, we therefore want to develop further ideas and maximize income while maintaining the core vision of Epic Arts work.
You can find more information here. http://epicarts.org.uk/programme/epic-cafe/
please contact Melanie@epicarts.org.uk for an application pack.